Answered By: Sa'ad Laws
Last Updated: Nov 03, 2021     Views: 23

If another Education City (EC) institution owns a book that you are in need of (and WCM-Q does not own), you can request it through InterLibrary Loan. Make sure to note in your InterLibrary Loan request which EC institution owns the book and any identifying information (i.e. a call number).

Related Topics

Chat with us